Monday, March 8, 2010

Where to find faces

Well, last week was a bit slow and I was really counting on Saturday. I went to my first Mom 2 Mom sale at the church of a friend of mine. She is a great lady I met through the chamber, she loves Mary Kay products and purchases them from a lady @ her church. So for the mere fee of $20 and a few hours of my time I was at the M2M sale...
My dear husband who usually gets to spend Saturday morning with me @ the Royal Oak Farmers market came along to help. We set the table with a display, the LOOK BOOK, and drawing slips that asked 4 simple questions: have you tried MK, do you use a skin care program; would you be willing to have a MK makeover; and would you like to do this alone or with a group of 3-4 friends. then of course their contact info. Well, that worked well, I booked 2 shows, and made 4 new clients right there. The young mom at the table in front of me was the daughter of the Mary Kay lady who attended that church. (my friend Jo's consultant) and 3 of the other women I signed up for facials or shows were vendors there and one was a Women's Enrichment Day in April, and training our new consultants. Balance is a very important part of every week~ a worthy goal for all of us~ myself included!

Jennifer, one of my new team members is having fun with the virtual makeovers and her personal website, and having a virtual party online. I love sharing with women who are excited about the different ways we can work our business. If you would like to find out more about Mary Kay products or our business opportunity please check out my website www.marykay.com/kcameron

No comments:

Post a Comment