Saturday, March 20, 2010

Planting seeds

As we have experienced our first taste of spring here in Michigan, I have been contemplating planting seeds and gardening. In order for a garden to grow and thrive you need good soil; fertilizer; water; to weed; and to continue to sow seeds if the plant is something like lettuce that you need a succession of continual growth. That is similar to business. Especially when you are selling and building a team. As I continue the 100 FACES in 100 DAYS challenge I am filling my date book with new faces, calling my existing clients, and friends who I have not yet shared the new products with in person and attending more networking events. Yesterday I met with and gave a MK makeover to a new friend that I met at an event that my friend sponsored a couple weeks back. We hit it off right away and I really wanted to get to know her better, you know how sometimes you meet someone that you know you just like right away, that is what happened with Lori. I am so very glad that we had the opportunity to sit down and get to know each other better. She is now the proud owner of a complete miracle set, the firming serum +C and we are getting together with her daughter to help her to have the best blemish free skin she can have. It is wonderful to be able to help young girls have healthy skin!

This coming Wednesday we are involved in a guest program I am very excited about it is called PROJECT STAR POWER: It will be a POWER-PACKED EVENING with three NATIONAL SALES DIRECTORS where guests will learn more about the marketing opportunities in Mary Kay Cosmetics. Guests and consultants alike will be inspired as you listen to their stories and how they built multi-million dollar businesses.
This may be the opportunity YOU have been looking for! I hope you will join us
Wednesday, March 24th, 2010 7:00 pm Doors open at 6:30pm
Sheraton Detroit Novi
21111 Haggerty Road Novi, MI 48375

Please let me know that you would like to join me and I will save you a seat. It has been years since a program of this quality has come to the Detroit area, and who knows when this will happen again!

No comments:

Post a Comment