Monday, March 1, 2010

A month gone by

I am so very excited to begin March with 34 days behind me and report the amazing results. 45 Faces seen. $2000 sold to 29 people; two new team members. 15 of the faces were at the Ladies night out @ Great Indoors; they got satin hands pampering and we signed up some of the women for makeovers and parties at a later date. This week I have already seen one person, one tomorrow, and just booked into a Mom to Mom show this Saturday. Now the dilemma- how do you count a show like that? Well, I am going to book them for facials later this month!

This project began to show the women on my team and in my unit that it can be done. I am almost half way to the goal and have done nothing exceptional except share with everyone my goal; and do a little bit of work. Someone once said if you love what you do you will never work a day in your life! I totally agree!

Thanks for stopping by I hope this inspires Mary Kay Consultants everywhere to take the 100 Day challenge. BTW, I won't quit @ 100 Faces I will finish @ 100 days! Stay tuned I can't wait to see how March unfolds!

No comments:

Post a Comment