Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Going the extra mile


Well this morning I started my day in 4 miles down the street; at the BNI group. My guest was there~ the only guest! Sad. The good news is that I gave out 5 skin care survey cards. This is the current way I am getting "new faces" to add to my 100 faces. I must admit THIS IS FUN!!! I love playing with makeup! These ladies I am working with love to play with makeup! How much fun is this!?

So today I had an email message from a MK "Orphan" she needed to replace some products, as it turns out they are very old and discontinued so I told her I would be happy to come give her a facial and let her try all the new products to chose what she wanted. Kicker: she lives an hour away. Well I like driving in my cute pink car, that makes the time fly! So this Friday I am going to meet her and pamper her by giving her an update facial and letting her try all the new spring colors! She deserves it!

So I have a question. "Should I name the car?" Lots of people do that. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment