Wednesday, March 17, 2010

More Faces in a New Way

I have been so busy seeing FACES that I have not taken the time to share with you my story in a few days! Last Friday, was so much fun! I started off meeting a new client who was a referral; she lived in Ortonville (about an hour from me) so we decided to meet at the outlet mall in the parking lot. I pulled up and popped the trunk to my traveling store. She chose the items she needed, and we jumped into the car to fill out forms and try on the new products. $45 later I was on my way down to my next stop in Troy, right off I-75, this stop was a client of mine who was leaving town and needed her foundation, moisturizer and some other "Must haves" before she left for a week. Lucky for me I had it in the trunk! I love this weather, it is not so cold that your products will freeze, it is not so hot that they will melt so in the morning I load the trunk with everything and head out for my appointments. Ginny called as I was heading to do my first appointment so I was able to stop on my way back south to what turned into my 3rd appointment. :>)..... So I pulled into her office parking lot, pulled out a pretty bag, some pink tissue paper, loaded the items into the pretty bag and filled it with pink tissue- off I went into her building to deliver her order. $100 later I left there for my next appointment. Lunch with my husband. I then got back into my pretty pink car and headed toward Royal Oak, a quick stop to drop off an "emergency lip gloss" :>)) then over to Starbucks to meet a repeat client who is using all the skin care and this week wanted to add glamour. She found me from my website- being a STAR CONSULTANT the company sends leads to our personal websites. Megan was directed to me a month ago. Today I went into Starbucks to have a latte and read while I waited to meet her on her ride home. Once she arrived we went to my trunk, at this point I am feeling like a drug dealer or some kind of smuggler selling stuff out of my car! hahaha! Not really but is is funny... we select the colors she likes and jump into the front seat of my car so she can put them on. Love the lit mirror on the passenger side as an option to do makeovers! :>)) So she LOVED her new look and $125 later she has all kinds of glamour and was looking very pretty heading home to her family! Three more faces and a new way to introduce women to my great service!

No comments:

Post a Comment