Saturday, February 6, 2010

professional developement coach

What I love about what I do is mostly that each day is different. It is always fun and interesting and filled with potential for professional and personal growth. As an Independent Sales Director with the #1 selling brand of skin care and glamour in the United States (Mary Kay Cosmetics) my primary job is to be a professional development coach for the women in my unit and my adoptees. Helping them to step outside their comfort zones and become the women God intended them to be. It is my true hope that by doing 100 faces in 100 days that this will inspire my unit and other Mary Kay Consultants to set that as a personal goal. Mary Kay used to tell us that the "speed of the leader is the speed of the gang" I want to see if that is true!
As a makeup artist and skin care consultant I am having a total blast meeting new women, and watching how much fun they have trying new looks. I think that most women love to play with makeup. I know that once we start wearing makeup we are hooked. Even women who "don't have time" like to have a Five minute "dash out the door" look so they are more polished and prettier. My motto is that makeup should look and feel like it isn't even there so that you just look polished and pretty- not ever "Made up"
So today is day 12 or the 100 DAYS challenge and next week is booked nicely with professional women and I am very excited after this week's success to jump into Monday with more bookings and building past 100 Faces.
So for those who know "DISC" the D personality types will just do it. The I personality will do it because it is FUN- and it really is; the S and C personality types will do it later after I show you it is worth while and give you the statistics. My question is will you start before I finish if you have weekly stats? Let me know! Thanks for stopping by and following along the journey of 100 Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment