Friday, February 5, 2010

Day 11 of 100 FACES in 100 DAYS


WOW! I fell really great! Yesterday we had a blast @ the Kim and Kim Party~ sisters, cousins and best friends! 5 beautiful faces (not counting cutie little Sara 8 going on 19) I think she is going to be my mascot though~ she is just way too much fun to have around!!Today 4 more faces~ my new client Megan from the internet searched for me via MK site and purchased $165. Nice 30 minutes of work... Then off to lunch @ Brio @ Somerset Mall with dear friend Kyle who also wanted to dip into the MK treasure trove in the trunk...

I love Fridays; work a little, play a lot, friends over for dinner and a little vino. Face count up to 24 and today I sold 1 classic basic skin care set and 2 miracle sets! WOW! I just realized that the count is nearly 25% done and this is only day 11!

No comments:

Post a Comment