Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 9 of 100 days

I have seen eleven faces so far in 9 days~ thanks to friends Dale and Karin for bringing over their friend and neighbor Kate. This morning I booked 2 more faces and online had a new friend Megan book an appointment from my website. So now I am taking the evening off to make "Soothing Chicken Wraps" like they do @ P. F. Changs. Only mine will be turkey.. Tomorrow I am going to see Kim and Kim and play with makeup with one lady who is a "dove girl" and the other a self confessed makeup junkie. I love it! This is really fun, and the great part is that I get to meet so many new people and they get to try some great fun new looks! I hope that it is contagious and that some of these nice ladies decide they too want to join my team. Speaking of my team~ We are going to make image books next Tuesday @ our meeting, for the simple reason that the old ones have all come true! and I really want a house on the lake! So thanks for stopping by if you and I have not sat down to play with makeup yet please write me a note and let's get together! If you are on my team I hope this inspires you to start your own 100 day blitz. A National Sales Director friend of mine said after her 100 day blitz she changed her whole career path and began her qualification,to become a NSD! Wow! I had never thought of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment