Thursday, October 8, 2009

Priorities in life

This morning as I was enjoying a cup of coffee with my hubby and going over our next few days it occurred to me that through all the difficult times we are all facing I am blessed to live a wonderful life! My business is thriving! I am allowed to work with people I just LOVE! my priorities are God, Family and then career and my career is really going strong. We are traveling to visit our son this weekend as his football team is on the road, tomorrow night is Friday night football with our Senior high son. Tonight I am treating the stars in the unit to a special girls night out! Mary Kay's philosophy of God, family then career is one that so many women (750,000 in this country alone) are living by daily. WOW! how lucky are we to love our work, have flexible hours to enjoy special time with our families, and have executive income on these terms- oh ya and job security!

So I am off to enjoy time with the "girls" while we brainstorm our next fundraiser for the Mary Kay Foundation in honor of October and breast cancer awareness month.

No comments:

Post a Comment