Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Driving Free (and PINK)

Well, for all these years of driving a free car, thanks to my Mary Kay Career I was aware that people notice the words on your car (sometimes) I am having a blast driving a PINK CADILLAC and watching the people's reaction. It is so much fun to have them wave and point: do a double take~ :>) I think taking a road trip in a brand-new car makes the trip a lot more fun. With the Mary Kay Career Car program, you can set your goal, earn the wheels you want and hit the road in style. Join me as I blog my way to New York later this month!

The most fun though is that the women in my unit are actually now on target to get their own free cars. It is truly my mission to help as many women this month to start their own business with Mary Kay Cosmetics- why now? Well this month there is a limited time opportunity to really earn a lot more. But it is only for this month. If you are looking for something more, more money, more free time, more personal growth, recognition, limitless income potential- than you need to contact me right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment