Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I love Brides!

One of the best parts of my "job" is working with brides! What an exciting part of their lives to be included in!

Think about it~ one of the happiest days of your life thus far...
Party where you are the princess.....
Special dress, shoes, someone else usually does your hair
and someone else does your makeup ~ me :>)

The reasons my brides chose to have my service over going to a salon are: I go to where they are getting married; they get to "try before they buy" (we actually do a dress rehearsal on the colors and the look) @ no cost (salons may charge up to $100) Many of the brides I work with are more into looking "natural" and don't want to look different on their wedding than they do every day..... well that is another blog! :>) However, they will know after our first appointment that they can trust me to make them feel beautiful, not over done and uncomfortable.

the best part is that if you are a client of mine I do it all for free! You know you are going to look PICTURE PERFECT or you can even use my website for a virtual makeover before we get together if you are in the mood to play with color before your appointment.

If your skin is not perfect~ I can help- after all you want to have flawless skin to work with so that you don't need to "hide" anything. We have special products to correct any skin issues you or anyone in your wedding party may have! Tomorrow I will discuss the wedding party!

No comments:

Post a Comment