Monday, January 18, 2010

Test driving the New SRX


Friday I had the opportunity to drive one of the new Cadillac SRX! Hot car! Sporty, and I would totally agree with the phrase "nimble, responsive driving experience". It is a front wheel drive, has headlights that look like an eyeball and they move! It was really roomy~ my friend and photographer Keith Emmerich who is 6'8" tall sat in the back to give me an idea about carrying tall men around (since my sons are both well over 6' tall.) He said he was really comfortable with plenty of leg and head room. The rear cargo area was really great with all sorts of options for storing and organizing LOTS of makeup and other Mary Kay products and of course all the things that moms carry. Keith came to take some pictures and he had some creative ideas. In the past when we have worked together with brides and Mary Kay events he has delivered fabulous finished product but this was my first time being the subject~he made it fun and set me to laughing and really got some great shots. It is so cool to work with a pro...check out his images at www.keithemmerich.com.
I loved driving the new SRX- It is great in blue but it would be excellent in PINK! Sporty and sexy looking this car has everything a woman could want!

No comments:

Post a Comment