Monday, January 25, 2010

100 Faces Challenge

Many people have been asking me the details of the 100 Faces in 100 Days challenge and what I am doing in preparation for this "big event". Well, I am prioritizing my priorities (I know you think that sounds funny but have you?) What that really means is get an idea for what is REALLY important in your life and let your time spent reflect that. I have chosen what activities will help me to start and complete this challenge. AND.... if it does not give me satisfaction, if I do not love doing it or if someone else can do it as well (if not better) it is not on my list!
So here it is: I have a white board calendar up on my office wall with names and dates for 90 days, I am booking into February because any further is not going to happen (cancellations abound after 2 weeks out). AND I don't have time for cancellations! and I am ramping up bridal work and networking and asking for referrals. So far, I have 3 more brides who are willing to bring their entire group to try my services for free and 2 more wives of guys I know bringing their friends and several of my existing clients bringing friends to their seasonal makeovers. It is beginning to really take shape and I hope that if you are a MARY KAY INDEPENDENT BEAUTY CONSULTANT that this inspires you to go for it! And if you have never had the opportunity to experience our fabulous products and a personal skin care regime I hope you will join in as part of my experiment. It is totally risk free and FUN! and I don't know about you but I am a fan of having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment